Virtual Marketing Managers for Growing Small Businesses
Each of our Virtual Marketing Managers hold the following minimum qualifications:
Multilingual virtual marketing managers available
Supporting Military Spouse & Veteran Employment with The Small Business Marketing Studio
We help your business stay lean and agile with experienced, talented marketing professionals on a monthly subscription. No hidden fees, no contracts, no hassle – just premium marketing services at less than a third of the cost of a full-time employee.
All of our Virtual Marketing Managers are military spouses, veterans, or first responder spouses. This means that when you hire through The Small Business Marketing Studio, you can feel great about investing in those who support our nation.
Virtual Marketing Managers – An Expert in Your Corner
Our Virtual Marketing Managers work in your business as a member of your team. They can help you complete key functions including marketing, project management, and team building to free up your time to focus on other aspects of your business. When you hire a Virtual Marketing Manager from The Small Business Marketing Studio, you’re hiring a qualified industry expert who can help you reach your revenue goals faster.
A Virtual Marketing Manager is a great fit for you if you need help in any of the following areas:
- Defining your brand.
- Generating sales leads.
- Creating an overall marketing strategy.
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of your marketing strategy.
- Determining the right marketing budget for your business.
- Finding the right digital marketing platforms for your business.
- Creating, testing, and managing Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Pinterest ads, or LinkedIn ads.
- Creating, testing, and managing Google Ads.
- Creating and managing your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Creating compelling social media content that sets your brand apart.
- Creating and managing your email marketing efforts.
- Building a lasting relationship between the local media and your business.
- Managing marketing vendors for trade shows, graphic design, website design, print production, advertising, and more.
- Training remote workers, sales representatives, and internal team members in marketing tasks to ensure maximum efficiency.
Meet Your New Virtual Marketing Manager
Tell us about your needs, and we’ll connect you with the best plan and team members to help you grow your business.